Putting school uniforms on Layby can be really useful for back to school time, especially if you are going away on holiday.
We offer a 12 week Layby, which requires a minimum deposit of 20%. With no extra charges unless you cancel the layby.
See below for full terms and conditions.
Simply come in and try on the school uniform so you have the correct sizes, place a deposit and we will hold the school uniform until you are ready (within the 3 month period) to pay off and collect the items.
Terms and Conditions of Layby:
1. 20% Deposit of cash value of goods, including GST.
2. Balance of account must be made within 12 weeks from date of purchase.
3. You may however, at any time during the period of payment, pay the amount owing and recieve possion of the goods.
4. If the order is cancelled or if payment is no completed within 12 weeks of the date of purchase the goods will be returned to stock. in such cases the rights of the buyer and seller are as set out in section 9 of the Layby Sales Act 1971.
5. A handling charge of $10.00 will be made on the cancellation of each Layby Sale.
6. Layby cannot be used on sale items or items reduced in price.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Do I need to pay the exact deposit amount?
No, you can pay as much as you would like as the deposit amount as long as it is over the minimum deposit amount.
For example: if the deposit required is $26.60, you are required to py this amount as it is the minimum, but you could choose to pay $30.
What if my child has grown and now needs a different size to the one put on layby?
We would need to complete the Layby as it is, as we cannot make changes to the Layby while it is still open. Once the layby has been fully paid for we can swap the items for the correct size. Some items differ in price depending on the size, so this will need to be accounted for. For example: Swapping Size 88cm shorts at $42.00 for a Size 92cm (one size bigger) at $45.00, would require you to pay an additional $3.00. If it was the reverse, Swapping the 92cm shorts for the 88cm shorts, we would refund you the $3.00.