Uniform available from Yarntons Devonport Men's store only.
77 Victoria Road, Devonport
* Belmont Intermediate School uniform must be worn to and from school and for all school functions.
* Items that are not part of the school uniform may not be worn. Singlets must not be visible.
* Long socks must be worn up.
* The sports uniform is to be worn for all physical education lessons and sports events.
* Uniforms must be neat and tidy at all times. All items should be clearly named.
* For safety reasons only the following jewellery may be worn:
* - a wristwatch
* - single set of plain studs (gold or silver) for pierced ears – no markings, stones or engraving.
Navy blue v-neck jersey with Belmont Intermediate School (BIS) logo
Boys – Short sleeved pale blue button up shirt
Girls – Short sleeved pale blue button up blouse
Boys navy blue drill shorts poly / cotton
Navy blue with fine check
Short or long dark navy socks with pale blue and red bands
BIS regulation socks may be worn by both sexes
During winter girls may wear black or navy blue tights
Plan black sandals with heel strap or
Plain black low heeled polishable lace up shoes (no boots, sports shoes or skate shoes) or (girls) - Black low heeled polishable shoes with either laces or a single strap, e.g. Mary-Jane style shoes. NB: ballet pump style shoes are not permitted
Unisex navy dry fit shorts
Red dry fit v-neck shirt (with Belmont Intermediate School on the reverse)
Plain navy blue cap or bucket hat
Hair ties (school colours)
Navy blue jacket – blue with red piping and BIS logo